In this article, you going to see the best guide and review regarding the best UPS for computer price in India April 2021 step by step.
The UPS is one important part of the computer. With the help UPS working of computer become smooth and easy.
You will be going to see the best, top-selling UPS in India.
If you looking to Buy the best UPS for home or office use, then you are in right place.
Mostly this top-selling UPS is you will going to get at a price near about 3000 to 3500INR.
With the help of the below link, you check the latest price and best deals on this UPS.
Let’s have a look at the topic of the best UPS for computer price in India April 2021
- It is considered one of the best UPS for computers.
- The load capacity of this UPS is 360Watts / 600VA.
- You can use it for both home and office.
- It comes with an Automatic Voltage Regulator with Wide Input Voltage Range [145-290V].
- In this UPS you will get Three Battery Backed up and Surge Protected 6A.
- You will also get Power Socket 2/3 Pin Output
- This 1×7.2Ah Battery provides [20 – 75 min].
- You will get back up time as per your load.
- It is considered as one of the best power backup & protection for home office, desktop, and home electronics
- It is compatible with low power loads [example WiFi router, DSL modem]
- The UPS Stays quiet during the changeover from main to generator.
- It comes with an audible alarm and LED notification.
- In this UPS, you will see visual indicators which will help you in the understanding unit and power status.
- For preventive maintenance in this UPS, you will get early notification or warning regarding fault analysis.
- In this UPS you will get an automatic self-test due to which you can change the battery.
- The UPS is BIS approved for reliable Safety.
- The Size of the UPS is 23.7 x 10.7 x 21.8 cm.
- The Weight of UPS is 4.69 Kilograms.
- In this, you will require a battery.
Reason to Buy: Best UPS for Computer
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Compatible with low power loads
- Faster charging 4-6 hours
- 2 Year Warranty
- Separate Charging LED
Finally done with the discussion regarding UPS clarification. If you have any queries you feel free to comment on it.